This is an Epson print-head. It uses piezo-electric elements that contract under an applied voltage, to eject the ink The ink enters into the print-head from those little cones.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- How Does An EGR Problem Cause Clogging Of Your BMW DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)?
- Single and dual extrusion 3D printing on the newly upgraded Zortrax Inventure
- Epson F570 Sublimation Printer Overview & Features
- Xerox 3D: The Bridge To The Next Industrial Revolution
- MUST HAVE Graphic Design Gadgets & Equipment | Amazon Best Buys
- funsunjet eco solvent printer with epson DX5 head
- Tesla’s Money Printers Will Make Billions
- The World is On-Demand. Now Manufacturing and 3D Can Be Too.
- 3D printing with METAL possible? (3D Printer special)
- প্রিন্টার রিফিলের সঠিক সহজ ও কার্যকরি পদ্ধতি | Best easy refill inkjet printer cartridge | DamLess
3d 3d print 3d printer 3d printing Additive Manufacturing All-In-One and Business Solutions Cartridge design Desktop Display diy electronics epson for Gaming Graphics Solutions help Hewlett Packard howto how to HP Ink Laptop learn paper print printer printing Review scanner support Tablet technology that the this Toner troubleshooting tutorial with you your yt:cc=on