Scanning Services – How does it work? What steps do I take?Articles . Blog
There are few things scarier than embarking
on a situation with zero clue as to what you need to do. That’s why we want to make your
film conversion experience simple and straightforward! Here, you will gain all the information you
need to make this process as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Step 1: Fill out and submit our order form! Not sure what selections to make? Feel free
to give us a call and talk to an actual memory saving employee, who will guide you through
it. After you have completed your order form, print it out. You can print one for your records,
and you will want another one to place in your package with your film.
Step 2: Place all your film in a box and bring it to a shipping facility where they will
ship it to us at Larsen Digital. We recommend using either FedEx or UPS because of their
reliable tracking system. Step 3: After we have received your order,
we will email you a conformation letter informing you that your package has arrived safely.
We will also include an expected completion date for you to look forward to.
Step 4: Now the magic happens! This step includes several phases. Digitization occurs. Then
editing. Lastly your order gets prepared to be shipped back to you. Between each phase
we complete a thorough quality check to make sure we are doing our part in preserving your
legacy the right way! Step 5: After your order has passed each quality
test you will be billed for the services completed, and we will again email you with your new
tracking number so you can anxiously await the arrival of your converted film. We always
use dependable carriers to ship your order back to you, such as FedEx or UPS.
Step 6: Que Excitement- your digital past is on your doorstep!! View your images and
video files, enjoy every frame, share them with loved ones, and don’t be afraid to
shed a tear or two along the way.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- German Passport vs American Passport
- The Art of Stress-Free Productivity: David Allen at TEDxClaremontColleges
- Avery Removable Window and Wall Signage for Inkjet Printers, 8-1/2 x 11, 10/Pack
- Canon Color imageCLASS MF634Cdw (1475C005) All-in-One, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
- Same Day Copier and Laser Printer Repair Service Eden Prairie MN
- Boy Were They Wrong
- Retail 2020 | 5 Technologies that will change the way you shop
- 4 Major Problems With All Inkjet Printers
- Business Smart inkjet printer series: Bean bags on the floor – Practical?
- Black & White Film Developer Buying Guide