Replacing a Print Cartridge in the HP Officejet 2620 All-in-One Printer | HP Officejet | HPArticles . Blog
This video shows how to replace a cartridge
in your HP Officejet Printer. To begin, turn the printer on by pressing
the Power button. Next, align a stack of paper by tapping it
on a flat surface. Load paper into the input tray until it stops.
Slide the paper width guide inward until it stops at the edge of the paper. Do not push the guide in so tightly that it starts to bend the paper. Open the cartridge access door.
The carriage will move into the access area. Allow the carriage to stop moving.
Then, find the cartridge you want to replace and press down on the top of the cartridge to release it. Pull the cartridge out to remove it from the slot and set it aside. For information about recycling your used
HP cartridges, visit www.hp.com/recycle. Now, take the new cartridge out of its package. Pull the tab from the new cartridge to remove the tape. It is very important that you use the pull tab to remove the tape. When handling the cartridge, be aware of the
electrical contacts and ink nozzles. Be careful not to touch the contacts or nozzles because touching these can cause clogs, ink failure, and poor electrical connections. Make sure you install the replacement cartridge in its correct slot. Tri-color on the left, and Black on the right. Hold the cartridge with the ink nozzles toward the printer and slide it directly into the open slot. Push the cartridge in until it latches into place. When the cartridge is installed, close the cartridge access door. On the printer’s control panel, a message saying, a Genuine HP Cartridge was installed will appear. Press OK. Then, a Load plain white paper message will appear.
Press OK again. The printer will automatically print an alignment page. Once the alignment page prints, lift the scanner lid. Use the engraved guide next to the scanner
glass to properly place the alignment page with the print side down on the right-front
corner of the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid. Press OK on the printer’s control panel. The printer scans the alignment page. An Alignment Successful message will appear.
Press OK again. The printer is now ready for regular use. You can find additional helpful videos at
hp.com/supportvideos and on our YouTube channel,
Written by Brian Rohrer
- The University of Memphis – Metal Additive Manufacturing Lab
- Making BOTH Netflix Witcher Silver Medallions – 3D print to solid metal casting
- New To Vinyl – How to use Opal and Patterned Adhesive Vinyl
- FOUR WAYS TO LASER GLASS AND MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR LASER!
- Fixing Pick-Up Issues – HP Officejet 6500a Plus e-All-in-One Printer (E710n) | HP OfficeJet | HP
- 3D Printing and CRUSHING the Maker’s Muse Torture Cube Thingy #FullJoel
- Resin Handling Guide for 3D Printing – 11 Tips for Containing the Mess and Keeping Things Safe
- State Circle: February 21, 2020
- KPRC Channel 2 News Today : Feb 20, 2020
- Hundreds attend opening of new El Gabilan library in Salinas