Replacing a Cartridge on the HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer | HP Deskjet | HPArticles
This video shows how to replace a cartridge
in your HP Deskjet Printer. To begin, turn the printer on by pressing
the Power button. Next, align a stack of paper by tapping it
on a flat surface. Load paper into the input tray until it stops.
Slide the paper width guide inward until it stops at the edge of the paper. Do not push
the guide in so tightly that it starts to bend the paper.
Open the cartridge access door. The carriage will move into the access area.
Allow the carriage to stop moving. Then, find the cartridge you want to replace and press
down on the top of the cartridge to release it.
Pull the cartridge out to remove it from the slot and set it aside. For information about
recycling your used HP cartridges, visit www.hp.com/recycle. Now, take the new cartridge out of its package.
Pull the tab from the new cartridge to remove the tape. It is very important that you use
the pull tab to remove the tape. When handling the cartridge, be aware of the
electrical contacts and ink nozzles. Be careful not to touch the contacts or nozzles
because touching these can cause clogs, ink failure, and poor electrical connections.
Make sure you install the replacement cartridge in its correct slot. Tri-color on the left,
and Black on the right. Hold the cartridge with the ink nozzles toward
the printer and slide it directly into the open slot. Push the cartridge in until it
latches into place. When the cartridge is installed, close the
cartridge access door. The printer will automatically print an alignment
page. Once the alignment page prints, lift the scanner
lid. Use the engraved guide next to the scanner
glass to properly place the alignment page with the print side down on the right-front
corner of the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid.
Press the Start Copy Black button or the Start Copy Color button on the printers control
panel. The printer aligns the cartridges.
The printer is now ready for regular use. You can find additional helpful videos at
hp.com/supportvideos and on our YouTube channel, youtube.com/hpprintersupport.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- Tesla’s Money Printers Will Make Billions
- The World is On-Demand. Now Manufacturing and 3D Can Be Too.
- 3D printing with METAL possible? (3D Printer special)
- প্রিন্টার রিফিলের সঠিক সহজ ও কার্যকরি পদ্ধতি | Best easy refill inkjet printer cartridge | DamLess
- Casting a bronze Viking axe – 3d printer + castable resin = detailed solid metal cast
- Lean Machine | 3D Printing for Lean Production
- CYBERTRUCK BUILD! (Part 4/4: It’s done!)
- Metal 3D Printing Walkthrough | Markforged Metal X
- This Record-Breaking 3D Printer Could Be the Future of Manufacturing
- ✅ TOP 5: Best 3D Printer 2020