Replacing a Cartridge – HP Officejet J6400 All-in-One Printer | HP Officejet | HPArticles . Blog
So you need to replace a cartridge in your HP Printer. Let’s walk through the steps together. The first thing we want to do is turn the printer on, so press the power button. Next, lift the top cover of the printer. Let the carriage settle into the dock, then gently press the cartridge down. The cartridge releases, so you can remove it. Now, take the new cartridge out of its package. Using the pink pull tab, carefully remove the protective tape. Be careful not to touch the copper-colored electrical contacts or ink nozzles. This can cause clogs, ink failure, and poor electrical connections Place the new cartridge into the slot and gently but firmly push it until it pops into place. Make sure that each cartridge is in the correct slot. Tri-color on the left. Black on the right. When the cartridges are in, close the top cover of the printer… An alignment page will print.
- Replacing Cartridges and the Printhead – HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer | HP OfficeJet | HP
- Replacing a Cartridge – HP LaserJet 1020 Printer | HP LaserJet | HP
- Printer Does Not Pick Up or Feed Paper – HP Officejet 6500 | HP Officejet | HP
- Fixing a Paper Jam – HP LaserJet P1005 Printer | HP LaserJet | HP
Written by Brian Rohrer
- Crazy eBay green laser pointer mod. 1mW to 1400mW++
- TOP 10 REJECTED AS SEEN ON TV PRODUCTS!
- Ask POSGuys – How do I use a USB Scanner with an iPad?
- Scanner Codes : MODIS™ Ultra – (Pt. 2/11) | Snap-on Training Solutions®
- Removing and Replacing the Fuser Assembly on the HP LaserJet Printers | HP LaserJet | HP
- How to change the Samsung CLX-3175 toner cartridges by 247inktoner.com
- Kyo Link Series | Features
- Installing the 2nd Tray | HP Officejet Printers | HP
- Fixing a Paper Jam – HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One Printer | HP Photosmart | HP
- Los fotocopiadores- Yo no escribí para vengarme. (Ep 3)