Removing and Replacing the Fuser Assembly on the HP LaserJet Printers | HP LaserJet | HPArticles . Blog
Fix it in about a minute. Let’s walk through removing your fuser. Since the fuser is probably hot, we will need to power down the product and let it sit for ten minutes. Next, to remove the fuser, we will need to
access the back of the printer. First, we need to remove the duplexing unit like so. Gently pull up on the duplexer and pull straight out. Next, let’s remove the power cord from the product. The final step to access the fuser is to remove
the rear door. To do this, pull down from here. To remove the door, insert your finger here. Push inwards, and pull away from your printer
to the right, just like this. Finally, we are ready to remove the fuser. The blue levers indicate a customer removeable part. Pull up on these blue levers to release the
fuser lock. With a firm grip, lift up and remove the fuser. With the fuser removed, let’s inspect the
drive gear to the left hand side. Inspect the fuser drive gear for excessive wear. Now check the correlating gear on the fuser itself. Inspect the gearing on the fuser for excessive wear. If there is excessive wear on the fuser gear,
replace the fuser. Now it’s time to reinstall the fuser, just
like this. Click. That’s good. Now let’s reinstall the right door, starting
with the right hand side, then the left. Don’t forget to plug in the power cord. Last but not least, the duplexer.
And that’s it. That’s how we remove and replace our fuser.
- Replacing the Imaging Drum on HP LaserJet Printers | HP LaserJet | HP
- Removing Hard to Find Paper Path Blockages in HP LaserJet M600 Series Printers | HP LaserJet | HP
- Creating Watermarks When Printing on HP LaserJet Printers | HP LaserJet | HP
- Replacing a Cartridge on the HP DeskJet 2132 Printer | HP DeskJet | HP
Written by Brian Rohrer
- Crazy eBay green laser pointer mod. 1mW to 1400mW++
- TOP 10 REJECTED AS SEEN ON TV PRODUCTS!
- Ask POSGuys – How do I use a USB Scanner with an iPad?
- Scanner Codes : MODIS™ Ultra – (Pt. 2/11) | Snap-on Training Solutions®
- Removing and Replacing the Fuser Assembly on the HP LaserJet Printers | HP LaserJet | HP
- How to change the Samsung CLX-3175 toner cartridges by 247inktoner.com
- Kyo Link Series | Features
- Installing the 2nd Tray | HP Officejet Printers | HP
- Fixing a Paper Jam – HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One Printer | HP Photosmart | HP
- Los fotocopiadores- Yo no escribí para vengarme. (Ep 3)