Product Update – HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Printer – B210a | HP Printers | HPArticles . Blog
This video shows you how to install the latest product updates from your HP printer’s control panel, so that you can get the most up-to-date functionality for your printer. Before you can begin the update process, your printer must be connected to the Internet though a wired or wireless network connection. Because connecting your printer to a network is unique for each system configuration, we will not provide those instructions here. To begin the update process, touch the Setup Menu icon which looks like a wrench. Touch Preferences. Touch the down arrow to access more menu options. Touch Product Updates to manually update the printer. Touch Yes to apply the update if one is available. The printer will download the update, and then install it. The printer might restart after the update has finished installing. If you have not previously updated the printer, you might need to download additional updates. Repeat the previous steps to check for and install any additional updates. You should check for updates every week to make sure that you are getting the most out of your HP printer. When the message, “Your printer has the most current updates installed.” is displayed on the control panel, touch OK. Your printer is now up-to-date.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- How Does An EGR Problem Cause Clogging Of Your BMW DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)?
- Single and dual extrusion 3D printing on the newly upgraded Zortrax Inventure
- Epson F570 Sublimation Printer Overview & Features
- Xerox 3D: The Bridge To The Next Industrial Revolution
- MUST HAVE Graphic Design Gadgets & Equipment | Amazon Best Buys
- funsunjet eco solvent printer with epson DX5 head
- Tesla’s Money Printers Will Make Billions
- The World is On-Demand. Now Manufacturing and 3D Can Be Too.
- 3D printing with METAL possible? (3D Printer special)
- প্রিন্টার রিফিলের সঠিক সহজ ও কার্যকরি পদ্ধতি | Best easy refill inkjet printer cartridge | DamLess