Printerland Reviews: Lexmark MS818dn A4 Mono Laser PrinterArticles . Blog
Hello I’m Suzanne, and on today’s Printerland
Review I’ll be showing you the Lexmark MS818dn A4 Mono Laser Printer. Providing high quality A4 printing at an affordable
price, the MS818dn is a superb machine for any large workgroup. The super-fast print speeds of up to 60 mono
pages per minute, paired with automatic duplex printing, make this an incredibly productive
model. Text is printing with sharp clarity in up
to 1200 by 1200 dpi resolution, providing results that your business can rely on. Your jobs will run smoothly with little intervention
needed from staff, thanks to the 550-sheet input tray and 100-sheet multipurpose feeder. Both Windows and Mac compatible, and hosting
USB and Network connectivity options, this is a versatile and flexible printer. You can print from anywhere with wi-fi connection
using the Lexmark Mobile Print app or Google Cloud Print on iPhones. Alternatively, jobs are just as easy to navigate
on the machine itself as the 6cm LCD colour screen is clear and straightforward. The Lexmark MS818dn A4 Mono Laser Printer
is therefore a hardworking, fast and capable mono printer that will be a convenient and
professional addition to your office. For more information, visit Printerland.co.uk or pick up the phone to speak with a printer expert today.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- How Does An EGR Problem Cause Clogging Of Your BMW DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)?
- Single and dual extrusion 3D printing on the newly upgraded Zortrax Inventure
- Epson F570 Sublimation Printer Overview & Features
- Xerox 3D: The Bridge To The Next Industrial Revolution
- MUST HAVE Graphic Design Gadgets & Equipment | Amazon Best Buys
- funsunjet eco solvent printer with epson DX5 head
- Tesla’s Money Printers Will Make Billions
- The World is On-Demand. Now Manufacturing and 3D Can Be Too.
- 3D printing with METAL possible? (3D Printer special)
- প্রিন্টার রিফিলের সঠিক সহজ ও কার্যকরি পদ্ধতি | Best easy refill inkjet printer cartridge | DamLess