Laser Barcode Scanner, USB – WLS9600 | Wasp BarcodeArticles . Blog
Business owners are looking for fast, reliable,
easy to use scanning devices in their retail, office, warehouse or healthcare application.
WaspWLS9600 Laser Barcode Scanner provides the users with a lightweight yet durable barcode
reading solution. The WLS9600 installs quickly and easily by plugging directly into a PC’s
USB or PS2 connection with no drivers required. Just plug it in and you’re ready to start
scanning barcode labels. The
WLS9600 feature a drop resistance housing that is build to withstand multiple six foot
drops of concrete. All one dimensional barcodes symbologies including damaged barcodes can
be scanned and decoded with a flexible scanning range of up to 27 inches away. The high motion
resistance laser scan engine, and aggressive 100 scans per second decode rate enable first
error free screening within the most demanding environments. The integrated green spot scanning
technology ensures good read feedback to visually acknowledge successful scans in noisy warehouse
environments. All of this equates to exceptional barcode
scanning speed, precision and durability in a variety of user environments and applications.
All Wasp scanners come with the standard 2 year warranty and free unlimited technical
support for the life of the product. Purchase the Wasp Protect Extended Warranty plan to
double the warranty to four years and to also cover against accidental breakage. Call today to learn how the WLS9600 Laser
Barcode Scanner can improve your business’s productivity.
- Datalogic QuickScan QD2100/QD2130 Series Handheld Barcode Scanner/Reader Review
- Barcode Scanner: Which Scanner is Right for Me? | Wasp Barcode Technologies
- Symbol LS2208 Laser Barcode Scanner/Reader Review, Best 1D Laser Handheld Barcode Scanner
- Socket Mobile CHS 7CI, Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Barcode Scanner/Reader (Ideal for iPad, iPhone)
Written by Brian Rohrer
- Crazy eBay green laser pointer mod. 1mW to 1400mW++
- TOP 10 REJECTED AS SEEN ON TV PRODUCTS!
- Ask POSGuys – How do I use a USB Scanner with an iPad?
- Scanner Codes : MODIS™ Ultra – (Pt. 2/11) | Snap-on Training Solutions®
- Removing and Replacing the Fuser Assembly on the HP LaserJet Printers | HP LaserJet | HP
- How to change the Samsung CLX-3175 toner cartridges by 247inktoner.com
- Kyo Link Series | Features
- Installing the 2nd Tray | HP Officejet Printers | HP
- Fixing a Paper Jam – HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One Printer | HP Photosmart | HP
- Los fotocopiadores- Yo no escribí para vengarme. (Ep 3)