KODAK Mobile Film Scanner Scan & Save Old 35mm Films & SlidesArticles . Blog
KODAK Mobile Film Scanner. Love looking at your old films, but tired
of messy wires and bulky scanning equipment? Skip the expensive fees and keep things simple
with the KODAK Mobile Film Scanner. On the surface, it looks like a cute little box.
But put it together, place your smartphone on top, and old photographs become digitized
in seconds. Our handy scanner is crafted of heavyweight cardboard, which folds down into
a small, compact package for portable ease. A built-in LED backlight illuminates your
old 35mm films and slides, while the dedicated KODAK Mobile Film Scanner app lets you control
everything on your smartphone screen. Crop, rotate and adjust images, add flattering filters,
and share directly to social media for Throwback Thursday and more. Just use your Phone!
Requiring no fancy interfaces, software, cameras or conversion equipment, the Mobile Film Scanner
digitizes all your 35mm black and white and color negatives with incredible ease and efficiency. Let your editing skills unfold!
The KODAK Mobile Film Scanner app for Android lets you restore old photos to their former
glory with a full suite of editing features. Crop, rotate and adjust images, alter color
and contrast, add flattering filters, and switch your camera from negative to positive
mode with just a swipe. No more bulky equipment!
Finished your trip down memory lane? The tiny scanner is made of lightweight, durable cardboard
and folds down easily for storage or travel. When you’re done, collapse the smartphone
seat and film tray into a cute, compact box, slip in your pocket and be on your way. Converting
old photos has never been so smart, fun and affordable! Super Bright LED!
The base features a built-in lamp for illuminating films from underneath; insert 2 AA batteries
and flip the switch to see! Convenient Compatibility!
Scan 35mm black and white and color negatives or color slide positives. Select film type
via the app; no adapters necessary. Just Line Up the Lens!
Place your smartphone’s lens over the hole and let the camera focus! Images appear on
your screen for instant viewing. Straight to Social Media!
No need to save photos on your computer or SD card. The app has a ‘Share’ icon so
you can post in one easy step.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- The University of Memphis – Metal Additive Manufacturing Lab
- Making BOTH Netflix Witcher Silver Medallions – 3D print to solid metal casting
- New To Vinyl – How to use Opal and Patterned Adhesive Vinyl
- FOUR WAYS TO LASER GLASS AND MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR LASER!
- Fixing Pick-Up Issues – HP Officejet 6500a Plus e-All-in-One Printer (E710n) | HP OfficeJet | HP
- 3D Printing and CRUSHING the Maker’s Muse Torture Cube Thingy #FullJoel
- Resin Handling Guide for 3D Printing – 11 Tips for Containing the Mess and Keeping Things Safe
- State Circle: February 21, 2020
- KPRC Channel 2 News Today : Feb 20, 2020
- Hundreds attend opening of new El Gabilan library in Salinas