Installing the 2nd Tray | HP Officejet Printers | HPArticles . Blog
This video shows how to install the 2nd paper input tray on the HP Officejet Pro 8600, 8610, 8615, 8620, 8630, 8640, and 8660. This video shows the HP Officejet Pro 8630. Your printer might look different, but the steps are the same. After you have set up your printer, turn the printer off. Place the tray on a flat, level surface next to your printer. Carefully lift and place your printer on top of Tray 2. CAUTION: Keep your fingers and hands clear
of the bottom of the printer. Make sure that the printer is even with the
left, right, and back edges of the tray. Turn on the printer. Note that your printer defaults to draw media
from Tray 1. If Tray 1 is empty, media is drawn from Tray 2. To set Tray 2 as the default, this can be
done from the printer’s control panel or the printer software. For more details, refer to the printer’s user guide. You can find additional helpful videos at hp.com/supportvideos and on our YouTube channel, youtube.com/hpprintersupport.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- Crazy eBay green laser pointer mod. 1mW to 1400mW++
- TOP 10 REJECTED AS SEEN ON TV PRODUCTS!
- Ask POSGuys – How do I use a USB Scanner with an iPad?
- Scanner Codes : MODIS™ Ultra – (Pt. 2/11) | Snap-on Training Solutions®
- Removing and Replacing the Fuser Assembly on the HP LaserJet Printers | HP LaserJet | HP
- How to change the Samsung CLX-3175 toner cartridges by 247inktoner.com
- Kyo Link Series | Features
- Installing the 2nd Tray | HP Officejet Printers | HP
- Fixing a Paper Jam – HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One Printer | HP Photosmart | HP
- Los fotocopiadores- Yo no escribí para vengarme. (Ep 3)