HP LaserJet Pro M402dw Wireless Laser Printer with Double-Sided PrintingArticles . Blog
HP LaserJet Pro M402dw Wireless Laser Printer. Easy Replenish!
With a printer set up for Easy Replenish, you’ll automatically receive shipments of
the ink you need. The printer monitors its own ink levels, so you’ll only receive ink
when you need it. Laser printers are best for high-volume printing!
They handle large volumes quickly and at a low cost per page. Toner (powder) is used
instead of ink, so you get smudge-free images and text. Be sure you have the right cartridge!
Enter your printer’s model number into our Ink and Toner Finder to find compatible cartridges.
Get started. Wireless and mobile printing capability!
Connect this printer to your computer easily with built-in Wi-Fi. Plus, print from your
smartphone, tablet and other mobile devices with the free HP ePrint app, Apple AirPrint
or Google Cloud Print. 600 dpi dots per inch for good print quality!
Sufficient resolution for producing good quality documents and photos. Up to high enhanced
dpi. Single black toner cartridge!
Offers a high yield and features JetIntelligence technology. Large paper trays for high-volume printing
and copying! Reload less often with the 100-sheet and 250-sheet
input trays, plus a 150-sheet output bin. 2-line backlit LCD!
With OK, menu, cancel, back and Wi-Fi buttons and attention, ready and Wi-Fi LED indicator
lights offers a clear view of options. 1 USB port for simple connectivity!
1 high-speed USB 2.0 port offers a standard connection to your PC or a simple way to plug
in and print with a USB drive, camera or other device. Built-in duplex printing!
Print on both sides of the page without turning it over manually, to minimize your printing
costs and help the environment. Mac system requirements!
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks or 10.10 Yosemite, Internet, USB, 1GB available
hard disk space and OS compatible hardware.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- Behind the Scenes at Deluxe Screen Printing, LA’s First Female Owned and Operated Shop
- Desembalar/Instalar la HP Neverstop Laser 1000/MFP 1200 y la HP Laser NS 1020/MFP 1005 | HP
- PRINTER EPSON L3110 Multifunction | REVIEW & UNBOXING
- No Man’s sky ★ How to access & use signal scanner ★ Tutorial
- Nutrient testing with AgroCares Scanner and mobile applications
- Voxelated Soft Matter via Multimaterial, Multinozzle 3D Printing
- How to find all Windows Computers on Network | Windows Network Scanner
- Scanner Functional Tests: SOLUS Edge™ (Pt. 7/8) | Snap-on Training Solutions®
- DIY SKETCHBOOKS – No Stitching & No Stapler
- Canon PIXMA TS6320 – Connecting Your iOS Device