HP LaserJet Pro M130fn All-in-One Laser Printer with print security, Amazon Dash Replenishment readyArticles . Blog
HP LaserJet Pro All-in-One Laser Printer. Keep things simple with HP’s smallest LaserJet
MFP-powered by Jet Intelligence Toner cartridges. Print professional documents from a range
of mobile devices, plus scan, copy, fax, and help save energy with an MFP designed for
efficiency. Compared to OEM mobile printing apps for the majority of top-selling inkjet
and laser printers and all-in-ones for home and home office. Market share as reported
by IDC CYQ2 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Claim based on research of printer manufacturer’s
mobile print apps and Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab hands-on testing and study commissioned
by HP. Features!
Main functions of the HP M130fn laser printer: monochrome print, scanner, copier, fax, LCD
display, secure Ethernet connectivity, and more.
This HP M130fn laser printer replaces the HP M127fn printer, additionally the newer
HP M130fn has 10 percent faster print speed plus 25 percent faster first page out.
Prints up to 23 pages per minute, input tray paper capacity up to 150 sheets, duty cycle
up to 1,500 pages per month. Mobile printing: print from anywhere using
your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone
or iPad with AirPrint, send jobs from your devices to any company printer using Google
Cloud Print. Keep things simple with HP’s smallest LaserJet
MFP. Print professional documents from a range of mobile devices, plus scan, copy, fax, and
help save energy with an MFP designed for efficiency.
Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence – engineered to help your printer print faster
and more pages.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- Printing a Test Page | HP Officejet 4500 Wireless All-in-One (G510n) | HP
- Exploring the 3D Metal Printing Process
- 3D Printing at TCT Show 2019
- How to create a Trading Plan Premarket for Day Trading? (Part 2) $CLVS
- A 3D printed prosthetic – 3D Print 2019
- Top 10 Driver Updater Software For Windows to Keep Your System Drivers Updated
- How to remove a stuck blob of extruded filament
- Prusa PLA – Filament Strength Test
- How To PRINT a 360 Photo
- How To Print from macOS to an HP Printer Using Wi-Fi Direct | HP Printers | HP