How to Set the Default Print Driver in Windows 10 | HP Printers | HPArticles
How to Set the Default Print Driver in Windows 10 On your computer, select Start, type printers, and then select Printers & scanners from the results. Clear the checkbox next to Let Windows manage my default printer. This will allow you to manually set the default printer. From the list of printers and scanners, select the printer you want to set as default, and then select Manage. Select Set as default. When you open the print dialog, the default printer displays.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- German Passport vs American Passport
- The Art of Stress-Free Productivity: David Allen at TEDxClaremontColleges
- Avery Removable Window and Wall Signage for Inkjet Printers, 8-1/2 x 11, 10/Pack
- Canon Color imageCLASS MF634Cdw (1475C005) All-in-One, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
- Same Day Copier and Laser Printer Repair Service Eden Prairie MN
- Boy Were They Wrong
- Retail 2020 | 5 Technologies that will change the way you shop
- 4 Major Problems With All Inkjet Printers
- Business Smart inkjet printer series: Bean bags on the floor – Practical?
- Black & White Film Developer Buying Guide