How to Print from a Phone or Tablet Using HP Smart | HP Printers | HPArticles . Blog
Print documents or photos from Android or an iPhone or iPad using HP Smart. To print with HP Smart, the app must be installed and configured with your HP printer. On your phone or tablet, open HP Smart. Make sure your printer is selected, and then tap the option for the type of print you want. If prompted, allow HP Smart access to your device storage. Select where the photo or document is located. If printing from an online account, such as Facebook, you must have an Internet connection. Select the document or photo you want to print. Tap the Edit icon to make any changes to the photo or document, or adjust iOS print settings, and then tap
Done. Tap Print. If printing from Android, make any desired
changes to the print settings, and then tap the Print icon. The photo or document prints according to your settings.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- Tesla’s Money Printers Will Make Billions
- The World is On-Demand. Now Manufacturing and 3D Can Be Too.
- 3D printing with METAL possible? (3D Printer special)
- প্রিন্টার রিফিলের সঠিক সহজ ও কার্যকরি পদ্ধতি | Best easy refill inkjet printer cartridge | DamLess
- Casting a bronze Viking axe – 3d printer + castable resin = detailed solid metal cast
- Lean Machine | 3D Printing for Lean Production
- CYBERTRUCK BUILD! (Part 4/4: It’s done!)
- Metal 3D Printing Walkthrough | Markforged Metal X
- This Record-Breaking 3D Printer Could Be the Future of Manufacturing
- ✅ TOP 5: Best 3D Printer 2020