How To Install an HP Printer in macOS Using Airprint | HP Printers | HPArticles
Install your HP printer in macOS using the
default Airprint driver, by first powering on your printer. Connect your printer to the same wireless
network as the Mac using the Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer control panel. If your printer does not have a control panel, visit support.hp.com to assist you in connecting your printer to a wireless network. On your macOS computer, select the Apple menu, and then select System Preferences. Select Printers and Scanners. Your printer should automatically be added to your print queue. If your printer is not listed, select the Plus sign. Select Add Printer or Scanner. Select your printer. Select Add to complete adding your printer to the queue.
- Installing an HP LaserJet Pro Touchscreen Printer with a Wireless Connection | HP LaserJet | HP
- Printing Photos from an iPhone or iPad (Apple iOS) | HP Printers | HP
- Connecting and Installing a Wireless HP LaserJet Pro Printer with a USB Cable | HP LaserJet | HP
- Setting Up a USB Connected Printer in Windows 10 | HP Printers | HP
Written by Brian Rohrer
- Crazy eBay green laser pointer mod. 1mW to 1400mW++
- TOP 10 REJECTED AS SEEN ON TV PRODUCTS!
- Ask POSGuys – How do I use a USB Scanner with an iPad?
- Scanner Codes : MODIS™ Ultra – (Pt. 2/11) | Snap-on Training Solutions®
- Removing and Replacing the Fuser Assembly on the HP LaserJet Printers | HP LaserJet | HP
- How to change the Samsung CLX-3175 toner cartridges by 247inktoner.com
- Kyo Link Series | Features
- Installing the 2nd Tray | HP Officejet Printers | HP
- Fixing a Paper Jam – HP Photosmart C4280 All-in-One Printer | HP Photosmart | HP
- Los fotocopiadores- Yo no escribí para vengarme. (Ep 3)