How to Copy CD/DVD Labels (Epson XP-8500) NPD5912Articles
Copying CD/DVD Labels Tap the Right Arrow. Select [Various prints]. Tap the Right Arrow. Select [Copy to CD/DVD]. Select [Copy to CD/DVD]. Place your CD/DVD with the label side facing down. Tap [Proceed to set up Outer/Inner]. Adjust the inner and outer diameters. Tap [Select Type]. Select [Print on CD/DVD]. Pull out the paper cassette Pull out the CD/DVD tray. Put the cassette back. Place a CD/DVD on the tray with the printable side up. Make sure the disc does not fall by inverting the tray Insert the CD/DVD tray into the CD/DVD slot. Take a look at the CD/DVD slot Match the alignment marks. Select [Installed]. Tap [OK]. Tap [Copy]. When printing has finished, the CD/DVD tray is ejected automatically. Tap [Done]. Tap [Close]. Return to the home screen.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- German Passport vs American Passport
- The Art of Stress-Free Productivity: David Allen at TEDxClaremontColleges
- Avery Removable Window and Wall Signage for Inkjet Printers, 8-1/2 x 11, 10/Pack
- Canon Color imageCLASS MF634Cdw (1475C005) All-in-One, Wireless, Duplex Laser Printer
- Same Day Copier and Laser Printer Repair Service Eden Prairie MN
- Boy Were They Wrong
- Retail 2020 | 5 Technologies that will change the way you shop
- 4 Major Problems With All Inkjet Printers
- Business Smart inkjet printer series: Bean bags on the floor – Practical?
- Black & White Film Developer Buying Guide