Epson Workforce Pro WF-4730 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet PrinterArticles . Blog
Epson Workforce Pro WF-4730 Wireless All-in-One
Color Inkjet Printer. Get powerful printing, scanning and faxing
performance with this Epson WorkForce Pro all-in-one printer. The 20 ISO pages per minute
for black and color printing and 500-sheet capacity let you print large jobs quickly.
Wireless, ethernet and NFC connectivity on this Epson WorkForce Pro all-in-one printer
provides easy, network-free printing from smartphones and tablets. Easy Replenish!
With a printer set up for Easy Replenish, you’ll automatically receive shipments of
the ink you need. The printer monitors its own ink levels, so you’ll only receive ink
when you need it. Be sure you have the right cartridge!
Enter your printer’s model number into our Ink and Toner Finder to find compatible cartridges. Prints up to 20 ISO pages per minute in black,
up to 20 ISO pages per minute in color! Produces documents quickly. Inkjet printers are good for home or small
business use! They offer excellent print quality for photos
and documents and accept a variety of paper types and sizes. Wireless and mobile printing capability!
Connect this printer to your home or office network with built-in Ethernet or wireless
LAN. Plus, print from your mobile device with the free Epson iPrint app. Tablet and smartphone printing!
Epson Connect enables simple wireless printing from most smartphones, tablets and more. Apple AirPrint-enabled!
For Apple iPad and iPhone printing. Up to high dpi color resolution!
High resolution for producing incredible quality and detail in documents and photos. Four individual print cartridges are economical!
Just replace the ink cartridge black, cyan, magenta and yellow when its color runs out. Large paper tray for high-volume printing
and copying! Reload less often with two 250-sheet input
trays. Copy, scan or fax multiple pages easily with the 35-sheet automatic document feeder. 2.7 inch LCD color touch screen!
Use the intuitive touch screen to print, copy and send faxes directly from the printer. One USB port for simple connectivity!
One high-speed USB port offers a standard connection to your PC or a simple way to plug
in and print with a USB drive, camera or another device.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- Printers for Canvas – Which are the Best | (Best 5 – 2020)
- How to Connect a Printer and a Personal Computer Using USB Cable (Epson L6190, ET-4750) NPD6172
- Printing with Sinterit Lisa PRO
- How Does An EGR Problem Cause Clogging Of Your BMW DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)?
- Single and dual extrusion 3D printing on the newly upgraded Zortrax Inventure
- Epson F570 Sublimation Printer Overview & Features
- Xerox 3D: The Bridge To The Next Industrial Revolution
- MUST HAVE Graphic Design Gadgets & Equipment | Amazon Best Buys
- funsunjet eco solvent printer with epson DX5 head
- Tesla’s Money Printers Will Make Billions