Copier Instructions – District Copy Center (DCC)Articles . Blog
Hi its Will form ABM here to show you how to scan to the District Copy Center the first step is badge into the device select Secure Print Scan, select Scan select Scan to DCC, put your documents face up in the feeder, now if this is a single-sided document you can just press the star key, otherwise if it was your original was two-sided you would select the drop-down next to the Sun flex button and change it to long edge or short edge if it was flipped or landscape in the feeder. But this case i’m going to select simplex and press start. Now it will scan the document and show you a preview on the left-hand side you can toggle through using the arrow keys to make sure that the scanner captured all of the documents, then select Next. from here you select a delivery date now check with the district on the guaranteed delivery times but for here i’m going to select Monday the 7th, select Next, now you can rename your file or keep it the same will just be your name followed by the date and time. I’m going to select the name and select clear and type in Test for testing purposes, and then the copy count. Now the one sticks so you want to make sure that if you do something, another number that doesn’t start with one you’re going to select the C button and then type in the desired quantity select OK then select Next. The next is the options for finishing so this would be your copies whether they’re single-sided which you would skip to the next step which would be stapling, otherwise you can select long edge for double siding on portrait or short edge for the landscape you can also select hole punching or different types of paper. Next and then you get a confirmation screen saying that your document was sent over to the District Copy Center and that you’ll receive an email confirmation. That concludes scanning to the District Copy Center.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- How to Copy CD/DVD Labels (Epson XP-8500) NPD5912
- Printerland Review: HP Laserjet Pro M227fdn A4 Mono Multifunction Laser Printer
- The astounding athletic power of quadcopters | Raffaello D’Andrea
- Photo Printing resolutions
- ep.6 Halftone: How to Easily Create a Halftone in Illustrator | PHANTASM v3
- How to Use a Fax Machine : How to Refill the Ink & Toner Cartridges on a Fax Machine
- Ricoh Aficio MP C305. Fotocopiadoras Ricoh Multifuncional Color A4
- Spy Car with 4k Laser Projector!
- inSSIDer 4 WiFi Scanner: A MetaGeek Demo
- How to Fix a Paper/Carriage Jam in the HP Smart Tank 500/600 Printer Series | HP Smart Tank | HP