Connecting an HP InkJet Printer to a Wireless Network | HP InkJet | HPArticles . Blog
This video shows how to connect an HP inkjet
printer to a wireless network. Depending on your printer model, the steps
might be different. To set up your printer on a wireless network, you need your SSID, or network name, and your
network password. Make sure the printer hardware is set up, and the wireless access point is powered on
and working. On the printer control panel, navigate to
and select Setup or the Setup icon. If available, select Network Setup. Select Wireless or Wireless Settings. Then select Wireless Setup Wizard. The printer searches for routers within range. After all routers within range are found, select your network name, then select OK. If prompted, enter the network password and
select OK. A Confirm Settings screen displays. Select OK. The printer is now connected to the Wireless Network. If your network name is not on the list, follow these steps to enter it manually. On the network selection screen, select Enter Network Name or Enter New
Network Name. An on-screen keyboard displays. Use the on-screen keyboard to enter the
network name. Enter the uppercase and lowercase letters
exactly as they appear. After entering the network name, select OK. If prompted, enter the network password and
select OK. A Confirm Settings screen displays. Select OK. The printer is now connected to the Wireless Network. You can find additional helpful videos at
hp.com/SupportVideos and on our YouTube channel, youtube.com/HPPrinterSupport.
Written by Brian Rohrer
- How Does An EGR Problem Cause Clogging Of Your BMW DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter)?
- Single and dual extrusion 3D printing on the newly upgraded Zortrax Inventure
- Epson F570 Sublimation Printer Overview & Features
- Xerox 3D: The Bridge To The Next Industrial Revolution
- MUST HAVE Graphic Design Gadgets & Equipment | Amazon Best Buys
- funsunjet eco solvent printer with epson DX5 head
- Tesla’s Money Printers Will Make Billions
- The World is On-Demand. Now Manufacturing and 3D Can Be Too.
- 3D printing with METAL possible? (3D Printer special)
- প্রিন্টার রিফিলের সঠিক সহজ ও কার্যকরি পদ্ধতি | Best easy refill inkjet printer cartridge | DamLess